Worldwide shipping | FREE shipping on UK orders
We advocate being mindful of what you buy and taking care of your clothes so they last longer.
All clothes come with a washing instructions label, so make sure you check it.
Here are a few tips to help you take care of your clothes:
- Don't wash your clothes every time you wear them. Try airing them out between wears and only wash them when they really need it.
- Your clothes have handmade elements, so we advise washing on low or medium cycles.
- Wash your clothes at 30º or below.
- Don't use bleach.
- Don't tumble dry your clothes. To dry them, hang them outside or on a drying rack.
- Iron them on medium heat.