Introducing Pre-loved Handmade Stories
We’re so excited to announce that we’ve partnered with OWNI to launch handmade Stories’ very own peer-to-peer resale platform! This is your go-to destination to buy and sell pre-loved Handmade Stories with ease.
Our pieces are unique and carry a lot of traditional significance to the communities who make them. We would hate for these precious pieces to be sitting in someone's wardrobe not being used, so we’ve launched our platform to lovingly pass them on as our style and bodies change. Now, they can bring joy to someone else and all the hard work and beautiful meaning can be appreciated again.
Our resale platform integrates with your order history, automating your product listings and saving your pre-loved purchases which can later be resold. This means our clothes can go on to have a second, third or even fourth life and collect new memories with every wear.
But how? By signing up to our platform, you get your own digital wardrobe which is home to all of your past Handmade Stories purchases. When you sell these items on, we add all the original product details so you just have to specify the condition and add an extra photo. Anything you buy from our pre-loved platform will be automatically added to your digital wardrobe, so you can resell in a simple click. Now our clothing can be circulated again and again, moving from one digital wardrobe to the next.
Got something you want to sell? Here’s how to get started:
1) Create an account using the same email address you used to purchase from Handmade Stories.
2) Head to your digital wardrobe, find the item you want to list and click ‘sell’.
3) Add an extra photo and select the condition - we’ve already added the product title, size, original images and description for you, and recommended a price!
4) Once you’re happy with your listing, click ‘sell’. Congrats on listing your first item!
5) When you sell an item, we’ll send you a pre-paid shipping label to print and arrange an at-home courier collection. We’ll pay you 5 days after the buyer has received your item, minus 20% in fees.
If you’re not ready to part with your past purchases, you’ll find a number of Handmade Stories pieces that have had a previous life already listed on our platform. Hopefully others can rescue them and create more stories with them!